Lesson10 The Country Maid and Her Milk Can A country maid was walking along with a can of milk upon her head, when she fell into the following train of reflections: The money for which I shall sell this milk will enable me to increase my stock of egg

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(317) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第四册

The country Maid and Her Milk Can 村姑和牛奶罐 A country maid was walking along with a can of milk upon her head,when she fell into the following train of reflections.

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

Ukraine Revolutionaries Vow to Stay in Kyiv's Maidan KYIV Ukrainian activists who fought for change in their capital's Independence Square are refusing to leave the public space that became the focal point of anti-government protests which in Februar

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(六月)

Chapter 5 - Home, sweet home 家,温馨的家 No. 23 It's time for spring cleaning 是春季大扫除的时候了 Practice Listen and Repeat A 1. I give the house a thorough going over. 我把房里的情况彻底安排了一下。 2. My husband ta

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 快口说英语

The One With The Nap Partners -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Brian Buckner let me check this out. (He gets up and grabs a photo album. Mon

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The country Maid and Her Milk Can 村姑和牛奶罐 A country maid was walking along with a can of milk upon her head,when she fell into the following train of reflections.The money for which I shall sell this milk will enable me to increase my stock of

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

One day morning BOSSY: Whiskey! Give me whiskey! DAISY: No more whiskey. Youve drunk too much. Now go to bed to have a rest. BOSSY: Just wine is enough OK! If you dont take it, Ill get it myself! Go to the cellaret DAISY: No way! You mustnt do that.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

The country Maid and Her Milk Can 村姑和牛奶罐 A country maid was walking along with a can of milk upon her head, when she fell into the following train of reflections. The money for which I shall sell this milk will enable me to increase my st

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Ukraine's Expanding National Guard Includes Kyiv Pro-Western Protesters 基辅亲西方抗议者加入到乌克兰国民卫队当中 KYIV In Ukraine, there has been a sharp rise in military recruitment following Russia's annexation of Crimea and effo

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(五月)

你是否知道英语单词也是有性别的,往往在单词前面加上性别名次或单词后面加上某些后缀就能区分该单词的阴性和阳性。但如何正确使用单词的阴阳性也有四大方法需要掌握。 一、在名词后

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

She is a maid for a rich family. She does a lot of things. She does the laundry. She washes the windows. She cooks meals. She cleans the tables. She wipes the floors. She does not like cleaning. However, she likes taking care of the children. She rea

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

A country maid was walking along with a can of milk upon her head,when she fell into the following train of reflections.The money for which I shall sell this milk will enable me to increase my stock of eggs to three hundred,These eggs,allowing for wh

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

EU Leaders to Discuss Bloc's Relations with Ukraine 欧盟领导人将讨论与乌克兰关系 WASHINGTON European Union leaders plan to discuss the bloc's relations with Ukraine at an EU summit Friday in Brussels. This comes after the EU announced i

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(十二月)

The country Maid and Her Milk Can 村姑和牛奶罐 A country maid was walking along with a can of milk upon her head,when she fell into the following train of reflections.

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Cara Dillon:她出生于1975年,来自一个爱尔兰传统音乐世家。她的声音如此清透美丽而极具风格,让观众们觉得相间恨晚。用这样一句话来形容Cara Dillon不足为过:Cara Dillon是个不寻常的天才! 14岁的时候,Cara Dillon就赢得了全爱尔兰传统歌唱比赛冠军。在开始她自己

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Folding hills and a silver lane A weeping maid an evening in the rain Roses ramble and the trees hang low We sit and drink to all good friends we Know `Tis I my love who'll leave in June For twenty five days no more Now mark that spot from whence I c

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Finally it occurred to me that I would call as though nothing had happened, 最后我想了个主意:我应该象什么事也没发生那样到她家去, and send a message in by the maid asking Mrs.Strickland if it was convenient for her to see

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

Mermaid(美人鱼)的来历 她恬静娴雅地坐在一块巨大的花岗石上,神情忧郁,若有所思这座高约1.5米的美人鱼铜像早已成为丹麦的象征。而对于我们,认识这位有着人的头和身体却拖着鱼的尾巴

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Mother:Rober,!Look at your room!The dirty clothes and books are everywhere. Rober:Oh,mom.I'm so tired.Would you please clean the room for me? Mother:Dear,you're old enough to do that youself. Rober:OK,mom.But how can I deal with the dirty clothes? Mo

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

唐顿庄园第一季第二集_1 [THE VILLAGE - DAY] [Matthew and Isobel ride in a motorcar.] TAYLOR Here we are, ma'am. Crawley House. MATTHEW CRAWLEY For good or ill. [The chauffeur opens the door for them.] MATTHEW CRAWLEY I still don't see why I

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(357) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季